Thursday, February 12, 2015

Blood of Jesus

Todays message from the LORD is the powers of the BLOOD OF JESUS

.........................................................................1. It remits sins.
2. It gives life to those who consume it .
3. It causes us to dwell in Christ and He in us .
4. It is the means by which Jesus purchased the church .
5. It is the means by which Jesus becomes our atonement through faith .
6. It justifies us and saves us from wrath .
7. It redeems us .
8. It brings those who were far away from God near to Him .
9. It grants us the forgiveness of sins .
10. It brings peace and reconciliation to God .
11. It has obtained eternal redemption for us .
12. It cleanses our conscience from dead works to serve the living God .
13. It is the means by which we enterthe most holy place with boldness .
14. It speaks a better word than the blood of Abel .
15. It sanctifies us .
16. It makes us complete for every good work .
17. It cleanses us from all sin .
18. It bears witness in the earth alongwith the Spirit and the water .
19. It is the means by which Jesus washes us .
20. It is the means by which we overcome the accuser of the brethren.

Pray this prayer to claim the benefits of the Blood of Jesus.


Rev. 12:11: And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the Word of their testimony; as a weapon.

In the name of Jesus Christ, I am a beloved child of God. I believe in God, I believe in God, I believe in Jesus Christ and I believe in the blessed Holy Spirit Who is swelling in the inside of me. I believe in the unshakeable and eternal power in the Word of God. I believe that life and death are in my tongue.I believe that as I make this confession unto life with the power in my tongue, according to the Words which the lord has this day putin my mouth, I shall prosper.
It is written that Jesus Christ offered His blood as a drink, and His flesh as bread that whosoever drinks and eats it shall not die forever. Now, with strong faith in my heart I hold in my hand a cup containing the blood of the Lamb of God and I drink it, that I may have life eternal.
I receive unto myself the virtues, strength, power, night and anointing in the blood. And I say, let the blood quicken all that is dead within me. Let all sucked sapped and paralyzed spiritual milk and strength of my life be resurrected by the blood. Let the blood re-energize, revitalize, reactivate and revive all dead potentials and spirituals gifts within me.
Let the blood flush out of me all inherited of self-acquired evil deposits in my system. Let it purify my blood system. Let it make old things pass away in my life and transform everything to become new. Let the power inthe blood clean my spiritual vision and wash my spiritual pipe that I may be receiving of the Lord unhindered.
I eat with the heart of faith the flesh of Jesus. For it is written, His flesh is bread indeed. I eat it now so that I can also eat with Him in His glory. I eat the flesh of Jesus to receive new spiritual strength and vigor, strength and vigor to put under subjection all works of the flesh, strength and vigor to paralyze the desires of my flesh, strength and vigor to paralyze the power my flesh and make it obedient to the laws of the Lord.
As I eat and drink the flesh and blood of my Lord Jesus Christ, I renew my covenant with Him and I receive the life therein; for it is written, life is the blood. Thus I possess the life and the spirit of Christ I me. Amen.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment