Monday, February 23, 2015

Fear the LORD and HE will make your enemies fall before you:

Jesus King of kings
Fear the LORD and HE will make your enemies fall before you:

Psalm 27:1-2 “The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the defense of my life; whom shall I dread? When evildoers came upon me to devour my flesh, My adversaries and my enemies, they stumbled and fell.”

We have nothing to fear. For God will execute His plans no matter who is against you. When we trust thatGOD has our backs in all things, we know that those who come up against us will surely fall.
We can't be halfway believers.
We can't believe GOD will only take care of one problem and not the others.
We will have no fear of anything or anyone when we trust and believe in GOD.
Whom shall we fear? We shall fear Lord!

Romans 8:31 declares, “If God is for us, who can be against us?”

If we are followers of Jesus Christ, He has promised to be there for us. With an all-powerful God on our side should we be afraid of political leaders? Is Jesus going to be intimidated by a political agenda? Is the one who put this earth together going to be worried about the uncertainty of the times that we live in?

Let us not allow fear to hold our families down. Focus our eyes on Jesus, for he will protect our children, our families, and our personal lives during these uncertain times.
 —

No comments:

Post a Comment