Tuesday, February 17, 2015

John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten Son, that whosoever believes on him may not perish, but have life eternal.
John3:16



What's does this verse mean to you?
What Does it Mean to "Believe"?

You might be thinking, I believe in God. I believe that Jesus lived about 2,000 years ago on this earth. I believe that Jesus was a good man, a miracle worker, and a great prophet. In James 2:19, it says even the demons believe in God and tremble!
We see from this scripture that demons believe in God, they believe that God exist, and they have a fearful respect for God.
Numerous people place believe in their goodness, their good works, their contributions to society.
The only problem with approaching God through good works, is that you must be 100% perfect which is impossible, in fact Jesus used the analogy "its as hard as a camel going through a needles eye".
God is simply asking you to change your mind. God is not asking you to grovel, plead, beg, or cringe to him. He just wants you to truly change your mind to bring about change in your direction. If you really see your life from God's perspective, you will change your life.

Do You Want the Privilege?

Jesus is saying if you believe in Him, you will be rescued from God's judgment on sin. The word saved  means to be rescued from danger or destruction. Salvation refers to Jesus' work to rescue mankind from sin, eternal death, and hell.

Does Hell Really Exist?

Jesus said that hell was prepared for the "devil and his angels" Jesus also said the wicked would be cast into hell and the Lake of Fire with the devil and his angels ,He describes the Lake of Fire as a place "burning with and those cast in the Lake of Fire would "be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Jesus said that hell was a place of "everlasting punishment" and "everlasting life. Jesus instructs humans to do what ever it takes to avoid hell.

If your on these category"the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.
What is Sin?
any people have questions about sin. What is sin?
we learn that we earn a paycheck for sin, "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." The consequences of sin is eternal death. The punishment that we have earned for our sins is death. Not just physical death, but eternal death!.Therefore to avoid hell you need to give your life to the gift of salvation by making this simple confession.

Heavenly Father,

I know that I have sinned and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry. I want to turn away from my past sinful life. Please forgive me. I want to receive all that Jesus Christ has provided for me as my Savior. Your Word says, "Whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" .
I am calling on You, Lord Jesus to be saved from my sins. I believe and confess that You, Lord Jesus Christ died for my sins, was buried, and rose from the dead on the third day according to the scriptures .I pray and ask You, Jesus Christ to come into my heart and be Lord over my life.
Thank-You that I am born again by Your Spirit and I can now see and enter the Kingdom of God. Thank-You for giving me eternal life . I receive my salvation and all of its benefits right now. Lord, Thank-You for saving me this day. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!

Congratulations, If you just prayed this prayer to God and meant what you said to God. You are NOW a new creation in Christ Jesus , Your old life is gone and a new life has begun for you! And all of this is a gift from God, who brought us back to himself through Christ.

Your next step is to ask God to direct you to the group of fellow believers (like yourself) that you will be connected with to fulfill God's plan for your life. It is very important for you to allow God to direct you. If you ask God he will definitely answer you.



No comments:

Post a Comment