Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Month Blessings


April

There will be showers of blessings over my life this In this month of April, the sun shall not smite me by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord shall preserve me from all evil: he shall preserve my soul.


In this month of April the Lord shall preserve my going out and my coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

All spiritual wickedness that tries to come against me this month shall be uprooted , in the name of Jesus.

In this month of April,I refuse to be in the right place at the wrong time, in the name of Jesus.

Dear Lord, I pray in this new month of April that I will yield my spirit completely to You, that You may use me as You please. I pray that You will provide me opportunities to show people how much You mean to me. Give me discretion to know what to say and how to say it. Make me bold enough, that I may proclaim salvation cheerfully and joyfully. I pray that the seeds You allow me to plant this month will grow and mature. I pray that You, Father, will water the seeds that You allow me to plant this month. I am forever grateful for the cross; may I proclaim it in a contagious way this month.

In Jesus name I have prayed Amen.








No comments:

Post a Comment