Saturday, April 4, 2015

Hiding your light

Hiding your light






"What I tell you in the dark,speak it in the light;and what ever you hear in the ear,preach on the housetops"Matthew 10:26."Therefore who ever confesses Me before men I will also confess before my Father who is in heaven" .Mathew 10:32-33.


If you deny Jesus by hiding your light and not witnessing to others when prompted by the Holy Spirit because of embarrassment and confrontation,fear of being mocked,judged,ridculed,slandered,or critised,the word says that Jesus will deny you before the God.Many people wonder why they do not have a close relationship with Father God and are blocked from receiving from Him.Could this be the reason why?. If you denied Jesus at one time repent by speaking this words..


Pray


Dear God in Jesus name I repent on behalf of myself,my family and my ancestors for hiding my light.I repent that even though we knew you,we denied you before men.I ask that Your light will shine in me greater than before and that people will see that light and I can become a great witness for you.I command all shame,fear,fear of rejection,fear of confrontation,fear of slander and ridicule and all other demons associated with hiding my light to leave me right now and go to the abyss in the name of Jesus Christ Son of the living God

No comments:

Post a Comment