Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Healing Power in the name of Jesus


Healing Power in the name of Jesus




Isaiah 53:5
5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

1 Peter 2:24
24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

All healing comes from God whether it comes supernaturally or through a physician. He is still the source of our healing.It's not by chance, but because we are children of the living God, we have the right to have good heath. Jesus healed everyone that came to Him when He was here on earth.

Out of 35 recorded miracles of Jesus in the gospels, 26 of them involve some form of healing (including raising from the dead and deliverance from evil spirits). At least half involved some form of physical healing. Clearly, Jesus regarded healing to be fundamental to people's needs, and He still does.

Find healing scriptures, healing prayers and healing declarations you can pray and declare over yourself and/or others to receive healing from the Lord. I believe in the power of the spoken word. Say these scriptures, prayers and declarations out loud. Pray them daily in faith and believe that Jesus Christ, our healer, WILL HEAL YOU!

Healing scriptures:Exodus 15:26,Exodus 23:25,Deuteronomy 7:15,Psalm 107:20,Matthew 8:2-3,Matthew 8:17,Luke 4:40,

Command Sickness out of your life:
Father, in Isaiah 53 You said that on the cross Jesus took our infirmities and carried our sorrows. Your Word says that by His wounds we are healed. I am claiming that healing right now in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and I thank you that my body is healed. Amen.

Heavenly Father, I ask that by Your power, touch my body and heal me from all forms of sickness and disease. Heal my organs and every tissue in my body so that my body can function in the perfection to which You created it to function. Thank you, Father, and may I bless you and serve you the rest of my life with my renewed health, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.






No comments:

Post a Comment