Saturday, April 4, 2015

Patience

Patience






I waited patiently for the Lord to help me ,and he turned to me and heard my cry.He lifted me out of the pit of despair,out of the mud and the mire.He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along.
Psalms 40: 1-2

Let God meet you where you are in your pit. Remember the more you fight and the more you attempt to do it on your own, the more damaged you will find yourself. Wait patiently and allow him to come in from a different angle and pull you out with as little damage as possible.

Lets pray....


I am so thankful for where the Lord has brought me from. It was Him who reached down into the pit of sin I had made for myself; it was Him who opened His arms and embraced me with His love even though I turned my back on Him time after time and it was Him who set my feet upon the rock and put a new song in my mouth full of thanksgiving and praise. He reached down, pulled me out of that miry clay and saved my weary soul and I want to say thank you Lord! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment